Monday 12 September 2011

"El Restaurante" at Los Naranjos - Puerto Banus, Spain

About the Burger:
A great burger at a great venue with fantastic views across the golf course and hillside above Puerto Banus in Spain.


Menu description:
The waiter took the menu before I'd noted the description and price so this is my second review in a row were I've missed this piece of information.  I'll try and recall the description:
Hamburger with cheese, pineapple, fried egg, salad and fries - €11.95

Rating:



Review:
A good burger and my first with a fried egg and pineapple although the egg was too overdone on the underside - I'm fussy about my fried eggs.  It was also my first to have Marie Rose sauce as a salad dressing.  I enjoyed this burger and the taste was above average but not enough to elevate it above a 3 burger rating.  I gave my egg to a friend who also took some fries so she could have egg and chips - I guess living in Spain you must miss some British classics.

About the venue:
I'd eaten at "El Restaurante" at Los Naranjos in the hills above Puerto Banus before when visiting a friend who now lives in Spain and I was looking forward to going back.  It's the restaurant for one of the many golf clubs in this area with a dining terrace that offers views of the golf course and the surrounding hills.

No comments:

Post a Comment