Saturday 24 March 2012

Giraffe - Heathrow Terminal 5


Burger name: Avec Cheese
Price: £10.25

Menu description:
British farm assured beef (170g) with choice of either mature cheddar, american or monteray jack cheese & lettuce, tomato, dill pickle, mayo & our house chipotle sauce.

Rating:
Review:
I ordered mine with cheddar cheese and a side order of onion rings.  I've reviewed a Giraffe burger before and felt that they are above average for airport food and this one was the same.  Nothing special but doesn't have that mass produced look and feel to it.  I enjoyed it as it marked the start of my holiday during which I planned to eat and review a number of burgers.

If you are travelling via Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 and looking for a quick meal then I can recommend this burger as an option.

About the venue:
Giraffe is a busy restaurant located on the upper floor of Heathrow Terminal 5 near the North security area. Giraffe also have high street outlets in many towns and cities around the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment