Tuesday 4 December 2012

Passion Cafe - San Pedro, Spain

















Burger name: Passion Royal Burger
Price: €12.50

Menu description:
Beef burger with bacon, cheese, lettuce, tomato, red onion, mayo & gherkin served on a sesame bun with slaw and fries.

Rating:


Review:
A very nice burger, a bit on the juicy side, but that's easily fixed with a napkin.  The burger was cooked to order, I opted for medium and it was on the rare side of that for me and little more pink than I like.  The 'slaw' was just shredded vegetables however a bit of mayo soon stuck it together.  As usual I removed the salad bits from the burger to avoid any slippery mishaps.  The bacon was very close to perfect for me, a minute longer on the grill and it would have been crispy enough.  Overall it was a good balance of fries and salad and a tasty burger that I highly recommend.

About the venue:
Passion Cafe in San Pedro, near Puerto Banus, in Spain is located in a small shopping area on the south side of the town.  Don't be put off by the location as the food is excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment