Sunday 10 April 2011

Cheesecake Factory - Phoenix, Arizona, USA

About the Burger:
A classic style burger served with fries with crispy bacon and onion rings.

Menu description:
SMOKEHOUSE B.B.Q. BURGER - $10.95
Smoked Bacon and Melted Cheddar with Crispy Onion Rings and B.B.Q. Ranch Sauce.

Rating:



Review:
Having eaten a burger at another Cheesecake Factory the previous day I was tempted to try a non-burger dish. My desire to try as many different burgers as I can won out and I ended up ordering another burger. This time I wanted one served on a regular bread roll and as I also like onion rings this one sounded ideal. I wasn't disappointed either, the bacon had a delicious smokey taste and was nice and crispy. The onion rings were thin and very good. I ordered the burger medium and it was nicely cooked. The sesame bread roll was lightly toasted and very fresh. Overall it was difficult to fault the meal, the burger itself could have had more flavour but that's just being picky.

About the venue:
A typical Cheesecake Factory restaurant, nicely decorated with friendly and helpful staff. The burger menu is extensive and caters for all tastes with a burger starter also available - no Cheeseburger Cheesecake though.  This restaurant was located in a nice shopping area at Biltmore Fashion Park in Phoenix, Arizona.

No comments:

Post a Comment