Friday 8 April 2011

Giraffe - Heathrow Terminal 5

About the Burger:
A pretty good burger for an airport.  Doesn't seem mass produced like others I've had and although it arrived quickly it was very enjoyable.


Menu description:
100% English Beef Burger - lettuce, tomato, red onion, pickle, mayo and relish.  Additional toppings available.

Rating:



Review:
I've eaten at the Giraffe venue at Terminal 5 before but it was over a year ago and I couldn't remember what it was like.  I ordered mine with aged cheddar cheese however I wasn't asked how I wanted it cooked.  I was pleasantly surprised with the burger I was served.  It was tasty and had a home made style to it rather than the pressed and shaped most airport places serve.  The bread roll was soft and fresh, just how I like it, and added to the enjoyment of the burger.  Although it came with fries they were quite bland and not very tasty.  If you are travelling out of Heathrow Terminal 5 and are short on time I can recommend this burger and Giraffe.  Service was okay, nothing to fault just a little hurried.

About the venue:
Giraffe is a busy restaurant located on the upper floor of Heathrow Terminal 5 near the North security area.  Giraffe also have high street outlets in many towns and cities around the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment