Sunday 17 April 2011

Wish I'd Eaten Here

This isn't a review, rather somewhere I wish I'd been hungry enough to eat at.  While on holiday in the Palm Springs area of California we visited a street market at the College of the Desert.  At the market where hundreds of stalls selling a variety of clothing, shoes, hats and other goods.  Clustered around the centre were a number of food stalls selling a wide variety of food including a BBQ vendor called Rocky Mountain BBQ.  This stall was very popular and once I saw one of the burgers I understood why, they where freshly cooked on a large Barbecue and you could add a number of additions from a selection including lettuce, onions, tomato, cheese and different sauces.















If you've tried a burger here please let me know what is was like.

No comments:

Post a Comment